Green Print / Roheline Trükis
is the name of an environmentally friendly printing service that was developed in 2003 by AS Triip and the Estonian Fund for Nature. A trademark of the same name was registered in 2004 and can only be used on print materials produced by Ecoprint.
- Environmentally friendly printing inks
- SC World Series printing inks contain rapeseed oil and soybean oil and use pine resin as the binder; these inks are also odourless.
- Printing inks made of natural oils and resins are of the same quality as inks based on petroleum distillates.
- Natural inks can be used to print on any type of paper (coated, uncoated and recycled paper).
- Environmentally friendly printing paper
- Recycled paper.
- FSC or PEFC certified paper.
- Other printing paper, which is supplied by Papyrus and MAP, who guarantee that they purchase their paper from paper mills which have implemented an environmental management system.
- Environmentally friendly and energy-efficient technological solutions
- Production of alternative energy using solar panels and wind turbines.
- A damping system that is based on rainwater collected on the roof.
- Computer-to-plate (CTP) technology for the pre-press process.
- Printing presses with equipment for water-based varnishes and an infrared dryer.
Other eco-labels by Ecoprint
In addition to the Green Print label, Ecoprint's customers can use these international eco-labels on their products. For instructions on using eco-labels and their logo files contact the customer relations manager: